Saturday, October 25, 2008

Welcome!


Hey everyone! Phil and I decided to start a blog so that we can share our experiences with you back home. We moved in almost two weeks ago, and I plan to post some pictures of our new home. Hopefully a lot of you will be able to visit us out west, and we plan to show you a good part of where we live through this blog. We miss you very much and look forward to seeing you all soon!

6 comments:

Nikolai said...

Hello! Hi there! I see your using blogspot for your blog.. If you have problems with your blog you can always ask help from me ok? my blog offers free services for blogger users like you.

best regards,
nikolai
blogfixes.com

Bakeling said...

Oregan is really a beautiful place !

You must be enjoying your trip very much !

mom and dad said...

Wow--great pics! What a beautiful place to travel through and live. The colors are astounding and nature's creations are amazing. Can't wait to visit you in your new home.Thanks for sharing and we are looking forward to more pics in the future.

Jonathan said...

I'm so jealous that y'all went to crater lake. That is one of my top favorite places. Here is a web address for a bed and breakfast that is amazing and coincidentally where I stayed for three months in OR. www.crystalwoodlodge.com. I hope y'all are lovin it out there. Congratulations on everything

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

Why don't I see any pics of Phil in the lake sans shirt like all the previous Oregon pics I've seen. Regardless, it looks awesome and we're looking forward to visiting sometime soon. Keep it real on the West-siiiiide!!